Low Carb Sugar Free Peanut Butter Fudge
“Protein powder makes this easy low carb / sugar free peanut butter fudge a filling treat. It’s a great low carb snack to take along to curb your hunger between meals.” Low Carb Sugar Free Peanut Butter Fudge – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup granular Splenda or equivalent liquid sucralose
- 2/3 cup low carb whey protein powder , vanilla flavor
- Melt the butter and peanut butter together in the microwave for about a minute; whisk well.
- Whisk in the cream cheese until well blended and smooth.
- Add the Splenda and the protein powder and mix well.
- Line a 7 x 5 inch baking dish or 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with wax paper.
- Spread the fudge mixture in the pan and chill until set.
- Cut into 10 squares.
- Store in the refrigerator or freeze.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Carbs per serving: 6 g (granular Splenda), 4 g (liquid Splenda)
Per Serving: 206 calories; 18 g fat; 2.9 g carbohydrates; 7 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.