“These cookies are mostly butter and almond flour, so they get that absolutely fantastic crunchy edge, but keep that super soft center. As you eat it you get some great texture going on – rigid crunches, decadent softness, and delicious flavors.” Low Carb Vanilla Latte Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 Cups Honeyville Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Kerrygold (or other Grassfed) Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 Cup NOW Erythritol
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Instant Coffee Grounds
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 17 Drops Liquid Stevia
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your almond flour, coffee grounds, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In seperate containers or bowls, separate your egg whites and egg yolks.
- In another mixing bowl, add your butter and beat it well. Add your erythritol to the butter and continue beating it until almost white in color.
- Add your egg yolks to the butter and mix until smooth.
- Add half of the mixed almond flour to the butter and mix it in. Add your vanilla extract and liquid stevia, then add the rest of your almond flour and mix well.
- Beat your egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold the egg whites into the cookie dough.
- Divide your cookies on a cookie sheet, I made 10 large cookies. Bake them for 12-15 minutes.
- Once finished, remove the cookies to a cooling rack for 10-15 minutes.
Per Serving: 175 calories; 16.5 g fat; 1.9 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro., Photo Credit: Thomas P. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.