Low Carb Zucchini Blueberry Muffins
“Zucchini and blueberries can be combined into tasty low carb gluten free muffins. I’ts very delicious!” Low Carb Zucchini Blueberry Muffins – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons SweetLeaf stevia drops
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit liquid extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini shredded
- 1 cup blueberries
- In small bowl, stir together flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and lemon zest.
- In a larger bowl, beat together eggs, vanilla extract, stevia extract, monk fruit extract, and sour cream or yogurt until smooth.
- Slowly stir dry mix into wet mixture.
- Fold in zucchini and then fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter between 12 greased or lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned on top and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for about 15 minutes in pan and then remove muffins from tins and cool on wire rack.
- Store in refrigerator covered or freezer for up to 3 months.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Any sweetener can be used. To replace the stevia and monk fruit extracts, use about 3/4 to 1 cup sugar equivalent.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 9 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Lynne Ann Mitchell
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.