“These meatballs are a compilation of many, many meatball recipes to finally achieve what I was looking for… Meatball Nirvana! Cover with your favorite red sauce and serve with pasta or in crusty garlic bread rolls.” Meatball Nirvana – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the beef into a mixing bowl, and season with salt, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs.
- Mix until evenly blended, then form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs, and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 16.8 g fat; 15.3 g carbohydrates; 31 g protein; 95 mg cholesterol; 940 mg sodium.
Recipe by: lovestohost, Photo Credit: Maky_Orel (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments