Mexican Bean Salad
“A colorful, spicy, and refreshing bean and corn salad.” Mexican Bean Salad – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large bowl, combine beans, bell peppers, frozen corn, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper.
- Season to taste with hot sauce and chili powder.
- Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables; mix well.
- Chill thoroughly, and serve cold.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 334 calories; 14.8 g fat; 41.7 g carbohydrates; 11.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1159 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Karen Castle, Photo Credit: Skye (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.