“Give your morning smoothie a caffeinated boost with fresh brewed coffee.” Mocha-Coco Smoothie – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 cups brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut or almond creamer
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 (1 gram) packets Stevia In The Raw®
- Fill an ice cube tray with coffee and freeze 4 hours or until completely frozen.
- Reserve remaining chilled coffee.
- In a blender, place 1 cup coffee ice cubes along with 3/4 cup chilled coffee, banana, creamer, coconut oil, cocoa powder, and Stevia In The Raw.
- Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 274 calories; 14.6 g fat; 34.8 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 9 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Stevia In The Raw, Photo Credit: Stebe PB (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.