Moist Chocolate Muffins
“One word: scrumptious! Very moist, tasty and full of chocolate goodness! Moist Chocolate Muffins – even better the next day..” You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, 3/4 cup chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Whisk egg, yogurt, milk, vanilla, and vegetable oil in another bowl until smooth; pour into chocolate mixture and stir until batter is just blended.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 15 g fat; 45.3 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 132 mg sodium.
Recipe by: LONESTAR1, Photo Credit: StockSnap (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.