“Quick and easy, but very delicious mushroom pork chops. One of my family’s favorites served over brown rice.” Mushroom Pork Chops – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
- In a large skillet, brown the chops over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and mushrooms, and saute for one minute.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup over chops.
- Cover skillet, and reduce temperature to medium-low.
- Simmer 20 to 30 minutes, or until chops are cooked through.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 8.5 g fat; 9.6 g carbohydrates; 23.6 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 924 mg sodium.
Recipe by: mmcgee, Photo Credit: Jofo2005 (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.