No Bake Cookies
“No Bake Cookies is an easy cookie for kids to make. Cocoa, peanut butter, and oatmeal make a chewy delicious cookie with some nutritional value.” You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, cocoa, milk and margarine.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat and stir in the vanilla, salt, peanut butter and oats.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Allow cookies to cool for at least 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 116 calories; 4.9 g fat; 17 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 58 mg sodium.
Recipe by: bybet2, Photo Credit: SofiLayla (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.