No Bake Keto Coffee Cheesecake
“This Sugar Free Coffee Cheesecake recipe is made low carb, with a gluten free and nut free pie crust and it’s keto and sugar free down to the chocolate syrup on top! ” No Bake Keto Coffee Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds unsalted raw
- 1/4 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter room temp
- 3/4 cup strong brewed hot coffee
- 2.5 teaspoons gelatin
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 2 tsp coffee extract
- 2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 ounces 85 % dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Place coconut and sunflower seeds into food processor and blend until ground well.
- Add the rest of the crust ingredients into food processor and process until smooth.
- Press crust mixture with hands onto the bottom of an 8 inch spring form pan. Set aside.
- Pour hot brewed coffee into a bowl or cup.
- Pour in gelatin and stir until dissolved. Set aside to come to room temperature.
- Add cream cheese into a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth.
- Add the cooled coffee and gelatin, extract, stevia and salt. Blend on high until incorporated.
- Pour in the heavy whipping cream and blend on high until mixture looks whipped and thickened about 5 minutes.
- Pour onto crust in pan.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve melt chocolate and coconut oil in a small microwavable bowl for 30 seconds, stir till smooth then pour over cheesecake.
Per Serving: 326 calories; 32 g fat; 4.3 g carbohydrates; 6.9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: James B. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.