One Bowl Chocolate Cake
“This is a rich and moist One Bowl Chocolate Cake. It only takes a few minutes to prepare the batter. Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting.” You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour two nine inch round pans.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla, mix for 2 minutes on medium speed of mixer.
- Stir in the boiling water last. Batter will be thin.
- Pour evenly into the prepared pans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cake tests done with a toothpick.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 157 calories; 5.7 g fat; 25.7 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 217 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Shirley O, Photo Credit: Huntlh (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.