Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies
“Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies – A great combination of chocolate chips, oatmeal, and peanut butter.” You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla and egg until well blended.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the batter just until moistened.
- Mix in the oats and chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on to lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges start to brown.
- Cool on cookie sheets for about 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 207 calories; 12 g fat; 23.7 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 178 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Joan, Photo Credit: Stocksnap (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments