Oven Scrambled Eggs
“These light and fluffy scrambled eggs are a snap to put together for a big crowd. I usually make 2 pans for our Christmas Brunch, and I never have much left over!” Oven Scrambled Eggs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 24 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour melted butter into a glass 9×13 inch baking dish. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and salt until well blended.
- Gradually whisk in milk.
- Pour egg mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes, then stir, and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 236 calories; 18.6 g fat; 3.2 g carbohydrates; 14.3 g protein; 396 mg cholesterol; 651 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Erin, Photo Credit: Schmunzelfee (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.