“We all know on a ketogenic diet that peanut butter is the nectar of the gods, and combining it with chocolate just makes it even better! This mug cake is a classic combination of 2 fantastic flavors that’ll keep you coming back for more.” Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chunk Mug Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 7 drops liquid Stevia
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 bar (10g) Chocoperfection Dark Chocolate
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Mix all room temperature ingredients together in a mug.
- Microwave on high for 65 seconds.
- Turn cup upside down and lightly bang it against a plate.
- Optional: Top with whipped cream.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 47.1 g fat; 5.5 g carbohydrates; 13.1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Fiona (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.