“These peanut-butter-cup-flavored, keto-friendly fat bombs are made of simple, all-natural ingredients including coconut oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup.” Peanut Butter Cup Fat Bombs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted natural peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup, or more to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- Line an 8- to 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix coconut oil, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and maple syrup together in a bowl. Season with salt and mix well.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour.
- Feel free to use almond butter instead of peanut butter, and any other sweetener you like.
Per Serving: 457 calories; 44.5 g fat; 9.2 g carbohydrates; 8.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 30 mg sodium.
Recipe by: I.K., Photo Credit: Rosannas Kitchen (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.