“Finally … here is an easy, delicious, pineapple cake for pineapple lovers! And it’s lower in fat than most other cakes!” You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package reduced fat yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, pineapple (with juice), and eggs until well-mixed.
- Pour into pan, and bake 30-35 minutes.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 149 calories; 2.9 g fat; 28 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 195 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Sharon Baetcke, Photo Credit: mchsnadams (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.