Puff Pastry Waffles
“Add puff pastry to the list of good things you can snackify in your waffle iron. Although they don’t puff up as much as oven-baked puff pastry, they turn out crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and they take only minutes to make. Serve hot or at room temperature with syrup, fruit, Nutella®, fruit preserves, or nut butter.” Puff Pastry Waffles – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 (17.3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- cooking spray
- Line a cutting board with parchment paper. Unfold puff pastry onto cutting board.
- Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares.
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Grease with cooking spray.
- Place one puff pastry square in the preheated waffle iron; cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining puff pastry squares.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Nonstick waffle irons may not need to be sprayed with cooking spray.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 23.4 g fat; 27.7 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 153 mg sodium.
Recipe by: foodelicious, Photo Credit: Bru-nO (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.