Raspberry White Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs
“These raspberry white chocolate fat bombs (aka keto desserts) are absolutely delicious and easy to make.” Raspberry White Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia, or to taste
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Melt coconut butter, coconut milk, coconut oil, and cacao butter together in a saucepan.
- Add in vanilla extract and stevia, and whisk well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin pan.
- Crumble freeze-dried raspberries on top.
- Refrigerate until set, 3 to 4 hours.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 28.2 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 8 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Keto Summit, Photo Credit: Stephanie (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.