Rebekah’s Keto Egg Casserole
“Egg casserole can easily be made with any breakfast meat and made ahead for an easy meal.” Rebekah’s Keto Egg Casserole – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 (8 ounce) package breakfast sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausage, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon, until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Spread over the bottom of a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
- Mix eggs, Cheddar cheese, cream, onion, mustard, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour mixture over the sausage.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm and cooked through, 30 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 31.4 g fat; 2.2 g carbohydrates; 21 g protein; 355 mg cholesterol; 559 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Rebekah Ramos, Photo Credit: Sreven Depolo (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.