“This rosemary ranch chicken recipe is so delicious, tender, and juicy the chicken will melt in your mouth. Even the most picky eater will be begging for the last piece.” Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
- Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 30.7 g fat; 4.8 g carbohydrates; 19.9 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 1097 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Theresa Spencer, Photo Credit: Public Domain Pictures (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.