“Going raw is a great lifestyle choice. You can find a lot of fruit smoothies that taste good. Here is a great vegetable one too.” Salad Smoothie – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup water, or as desired
- 1/2 orange, peeled
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 raw beet, peeled
- 1/3 cup baby carrots
- 1/3 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/3 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup blueberries, or to taste
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 lime, peeled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Pour water into the pitcher of a high-powered blender; add the orange, spinach, beet, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, blueberries, celery, lime, honey, and chia seeds.
- Blend on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 3 g fat; 43.6 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 149 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Penny Suede, Photo Credit: PublicDomainPictures (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.