Simple Baked Chicken Breasts
“Simple basic recipe for cooking up a bunch of skinless boneless chicken breasts.” Simple Baked Chicken Breasts – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 1 pinch Creole seasoning (such as Tony Chachere’s®), or to taste
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed
- Preheat convection oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt and Creole seasoning.
- Place chicken in a broiler pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Flip chicken and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes more.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Pour water into the pan, while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Add more water if needed to dislodge the browned bits; serve alongside chicken.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 191 calories; 9.6 g fat; 0.1 g carbohydrates; 24.5 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 1418 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Always Cooking Up Something, Photo Credit: Toshihiro Gamo (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.