Simple Cauliflower Keto Casserole
“Cauliflower in a creamy cheese sauce is a perfect keto recipe and delicious to boot! Make sure you season well with salt and pepper (nutmeg tastes great as well) otherwise it will taste too bland.” Simple Cauliflower Keto Casserole – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 head cauliflower florets
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil and cook cauliflower until tender but firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Arrange cauliflower in a casserole dish and cover with cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Feel free to use other types of cheeses. I often use up whatever I have sitting around in the fridge.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 40.9 g fat; 10 g carbohydrates; 18.1 g protein; 141 mg cholesterol; 494 mg sodium.
Recipe by: nt_bella, Photo Credit: Hungry Peepor (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.