Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
“Cubed chicken breast cooked in the slow cooker with a simple, creamy sauce mixture. This is so good, and so easy to make on a busy day. Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired.” Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
5 h 10 m
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
- 1/8 cup margarine
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker.
- Mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add cream cheese and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.
- Enjoy! 🙂
(Easy Cleanup) Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 456 calories; 31 g fat; 9.5 g carbohydrates; 33.4 g protein; 136 mg cholesterol; 1603 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Judi Ann, Photo Credit: Becky O. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments