Spicy Sausage Cheese Dip
“I’ve always had a love for spicy foods, and this dip was no exception. For the Italian sausage, I choose to use the hot kind.” Spicy Sausage Cheese Dip – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 pound hot Italian ground sausage
- 1 (15-ounce) can Ro*Tel Hot Diced Tomato (with Habaneros)
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces diced pepper jack cheese
- Using a saucepan, cook the hot Italian sausage on medium until lightly browned.
- Stir in the can of Ro*Tel and cook for a few minutes.
- Mix in the green onions and turn off the heat when the Italian sausage has fully browned.
- Set a slow cooker on high then layer the bottom of the stoneware with the pepper jack cheese, and cream cheese cut into chunks.
- Pour the Italian sausage on top of the cheese.
- Then, spread the sour cream on top of the Italian sausage.
- After about an hour, stir the dip until the cheese is completely incorporated. Then allow to continue cooking. After about two hours on high until the dip is completely done.
Per Serving: 144 calories; 12.1 g fat; 2.4 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 203 mg cholesterol; 184 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Gloria Diaz, Photo Credit: Judy Thompson (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.