“Easy! Easy! Easy! AND tasty…” Spinach Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour and eggs.
- Stir in spinach, and season with salt and pepper to taste and paprika.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Drop spinach mixture into the oil by the spoonful, and flatten into patties.
- Cook until browned on both sides.
- Remove to paper towels to drain. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 9.8 g fat; 9.3 g carbohydrates; 6.6 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 88 mg sodium.
Recipe by: BobsDeafsister, Photo Credit: Krystle Anne Pascual (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.