“Homemade sugar free keto marshmallows are easy to make and so fun to eat. Only 4 ingredients and no corn syrup required!” Sugar Free Keto Marshmallows – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tbsp Gelatin
- 1 cup Water (warm, divided)
- 1 1/2 cup Powdered erythritol
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Line an 8×8 in (20×20 cm) pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pour 1/2 cup (118 mL) warm water into a large bowl (it will barely cover the bottom of the bowl). Sprinkle gelatin over the water and whisk immediately. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, add remaining 1/2 cup (118 mL) water, powdered erythritol, stevia, and sea salt to a large saucepan. Heat over low to medium heat for a few minutes, stirring frequently, until the mixture is hot, but not boiling, and sweetener dissolves. (The color will change from opaque to slightly translucent, and remove immediately as soon as you see bubbles starting to form at the edges.)
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract. Pour the hot liquid into the large bowl with gelatin, while whisking constantly.
- Using a hand mixer on high power, beat the mixture for about 12-15 minutes, until the volume doubles and the mixture looks very fluffy, like stiff egg white peaks.
- Transfer the marshmallow mixture into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight, until firm and no longer sticky. Use a sharp chef’s knife to cut into squares.
- Enjoy 🙂
Per Serving: 6 calories; 0 g fat; 0.1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein.
Recipe by: Christine P, Photo Credit: James B. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.