“A dear friend gave me this recipe many years ago and I’ve been making it ever since. It’s great for barbecues.” Sweet ‘N’ Tangy Pasta Salad – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 pound tri-colored spiral pasta
- 6 tablespoons salad seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- Whisk together the salad spice mix and Italian dressing.
- In a salad bowl, combine the pasta, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers and olives. Pour dressing over salad; toss and refrigerate overnight.
Per Serving: 400 calories; 24.8 g fat; 39 g carbohydrates; 7.9 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 1904 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Cyndie, Photo Credit: PaulX (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.