Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
“If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed’, ye shall make and enjoy this simple, tangy, delicious grilled chicken dish!” Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat the grill for medium heat.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce.
- Set aside a small amount of the honey mustard sauce for basting, and dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear.
- Baste occasionally with the reserved sauce during the last 10 minutes.
- Watch carefully to prevent burning!
- Enjoy! 🙂
Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 8.3 g fat; 22 g carbohydrates; 24.7 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 618 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Connie, Photo Credit: Miriam (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.