Tomato and Cucumber Salad
“Chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and parsley combine with a drizzled dressing of lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and mint leaves.” Tomato and Cucumber Salad – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 English cucumbers, diced
- 4 Roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 purple onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- Toss cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic, parsley, and mint together in a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the salad and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 208 calories; 18.4 g fat; 11.2 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 973 mg sodium.
Recipe by: mimitomany, Photo Credit: Marco Verch (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments