“Very easy! You will never use a mix for waffles again!” Waffles – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, separated
- Preheat waffle iron. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in milk, oil and egg yolks until mixture is smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold egg whites into batter.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mix onto hot waffle iron.
- Cook until golden; serve hot.
Per Serving: 491 calories; 25.3 g fat; 53.1 g carbohydrates; 12.6 g protein; 100 mg cholesterol; 579 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Razz_brry_jam, Photo Credit: Free Photos (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments