White Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs
“Need a little more fat on your low carb high fat keto diet? Try this white chocolate keto fat bombs recipe. It’s quick and easy to make with only 3 ingredients. ” White Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter about 25g
- 1/4 cup coconut oil about 35g
- 10 drops vanilla stevia drops
- Melt together cocoa butter and coconut oil over low heat or in double boiler.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla flavored stevia drops.
- Pour into molds.
- Chill until hardened.
- Remove from molds and keep stored in the refrigerator.
- Makes 8 fat bombs (1 tablespoon healthy oil each)
Per Serving: 125 calories; 10 g fat; 0 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: James B. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.