“Looking for a way to enjoy a classic dessert on your keto diet? Well, then this low carb keto tiramisu cake is a must try. No need to feel deprived while on a keto diet with a delicious recipe like this. ” Keto Kentucky Butter Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Butter (softened)
- 3 large Eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 cup Espresso (or strong coffee, at room temperature)
- 2 tbsp Brandy (or cognac, optional)
- 4 large Egg yolks (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Powdered erythritol
- 1 cup Mascarpone (at room temperature)
- 1 cup Heavy cream (cold)
- 1/2 tsp Cocoa powder (optional, for dusting)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a 9 in (23 cm) square pan with parchment paper, so that it hangs over the sides.
- In a large bowl, beat together the erythritol and butter, until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, then the heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- Beat in the almond flour, baking powder, and salt, until smooth.
- Transfer the dough to the lined pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until firm, golden, and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, make the filling. Combine the egg yolks and powdered sweetener in the top of a small double boiler, over boiling water. (Make sure the double boiler bowl is small.) Reduce heat to low, and cook for about 7 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until the mixture is lighter in color, increased in volume, and a little frothy.
- Remove from heat. Use a hand mixer at medium-low speed to whip the yolks until they are thick and lemon in color. Set aside to cool while doing the next step.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add the mascarpone to the whipped yolks. Beat at low speed until combined smoothly.
- Gently fold the mascarpone yolk mixture into the whipped cream.
- Run a knife along the edges of the cake to make sure it didn’t stick to the sides. Transfer to a cutting board.
- In a small bowl, stir together the espresso and brandy. Pour evenly over the cake.
- Cut the cake in half, forming 2 rectangles. Carefully slide one half onto a platter.
- Top the cake on the platter with half of the cream mixture. Carefully place the second half of the cake on top, then top with the remaining cream mixture.
- Sift cocoa powder through a fine-mesh sieve over the tiramisu (optional).
- Refrigerate for 4 hours, or preferably overnight, to set.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 408 calories; 38 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Pixel-Shot
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.