“This one, however, will be a hit – it’s thick, creamy, delicious, and will knock your socks off! If you’re new to keto and haven’t had alcohol – be careful as this can make you drunk. I put a lot of alcohol in mine as we have a family that can drink often.” Creamy Delicious Keto Eggnog – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons granulated Splenda (or your choice of sweetener to taste)
- 7.5 ounces rum
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- In a mixing bowl, put your 2 cups of heavy cream and 1 cup of coconut milk.
- In separate containers, separate 3 eggs into whites and yolks.
- Whip your egg whites until peaks form.
- Whisk your egg yolks until they are creamy.
- Add your egg yolks to the coconut milk and heavy cream, whisking it in so that it’s mixed well.
- Mix the egg whites into the cream/coconut milk well.
- Add your vanilla to the mixture.
- Add your spices to the mixture, this is where you can add your sweetener to taste.
- Mix the ingredients well together, ensuring that there are no lumps in the mixture.
- In a container, whisk an egg together until it is consistent throughout (no whites showing). Mix it into your eggnog.
- Now the rum! Measure out however much you want, of course – the more the better! Pour it into your egg nog and mix well.
- Enjoy! Adjust your sweeteners/spices if need be, I usually add a little bit more because I like the flavor punch.
Per Serving: 559 calories; 45.4 g fat; 4.5 g carbohydrates; 7.8 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Rosannas Kitchen (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.