“This creme brulee is an elegant low-carb dessert made with only 4 ingredients and is also keto, gluten-free, and sugar-free diet friendly.” Keto Creme Brulee – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®), divided
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Whisk egg yolks and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Pour heavy whipping cream and 1 tablespoon sweetener into a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk constantly until it starts to simmer. Remove from heat; add yolk mixture slowly, whisking constantly, until well combined.
- Divide evenly between 4 ramekins and place them in a glass baking dish; pour in enough boiling water to come 1 inch up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack until set, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sweetener over each creme brulee.
- Use a culinary torch to heat sweetener until melted and golden.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 48.4 g fat; 16.9 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 368 mg cholesterol; 53 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Fioa, Photo Credit: Tatiana Bralnina
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.