“Here’s a recipe for making homemade low carb, sugar-free gummy bears that are a zero carb fruit snack. These cute little candies I also filled with healthy gelatin.” Low Carb, Sugar-Free Gummy Bears Candy – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 bags herbal fruit tea I used raspberry flavor
- 1 1/3 cup hot boiling water
- 2 oz grass-fed gelatin or 4 packets regular gelatin
- 1/4 cup low carb sugar substitute or Swerve
- 2 teaspoons pure fruit extract I used raspberry extract
- Steep tea bags in hot boiling water for about six minutes.
- Squeeze tea out of tea bags and discard bags.
- Pour one cup of tea into small sauce pan.
- Whisk gelatin and sweetener into tea.
- Heat and stir gelatin mixture on medium heat until liquid is thin and
- there are no gelatin clumps.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in fruit extract.
- Pour into silicone molds.
- Place filled molds into refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove gummy candies from mold. Keep stored in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy! 🙂
• Any fruit flavored drink or juice can be substituted for the tea.
• Extract can be omitted if using juice or strong flavored beverage.
Per Serving: 15 calories; 0 g fat; 0 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: seramo
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.