“Butter and oil in your coffee? Sure. A few sips of this piping hot keto coffee emulsion, and you’ll be ready to take on the world. Bulletproof – and delicious. Fill ‘er up! ” The Best Bulletproof Coffee with MCT Oil – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 8 oz Coffee (brewed, hot)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk (regular or vanilla)
- 1 tsp MCT Oil (or more up to a tbsp*)
- 1 tsp Butter (or ghee for dairy-free, paleo, or whole30)
- 1 tbsp Collagen protein powder (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Puree for about 5-15 seconds, until frothy.
- Alternatively, use a milk frother to emulsify directly in your cup.
- Pour into a coffee mug to serve.
- If you like a little flavor, try vanilla hazelnut MCT oil!
- Enjoy 🙂
Per Serving: 110 calories; 10 g fat; 0 g carbohydrates; 8 g protein.
Recipe by: Christine P, Photo Credit: Natalie Che
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.