“If you love bread but not the carbs, these fabulous keto and gluten-free bread rolls are for you! Made with almond flour and eggs, these are the best low-carb and grain-free bread substitute.” Best Keto Bread Rolls – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 5 tablespoons psyllium husk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine almond flour, psyllium husk, and salt in a bowl; mix well.
- Add water, egg whites, and vinegar; whisk with an electric mixer until well combined and a thick dough is formed, about 1 minute.
- Wet your hands and shape dough into 8 rolls.
- Arrange rolls on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 55 minutes.
- These bread rolls can be stored in the fridge or freezer.
Per Serving: 166 calories; 12.9 g fat; 9.6 g carbohydrates; 6.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 244 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Maria Gonzalez, Photo Credit: Happy Stock Photo
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.