“A tasty double chocolate zucchini bread that’s low carb and gluten free. And it’s also super moist thanks to the addition of shredded zucchini.” Low Carb Gluten Free Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup golden low carb sweetener or regular white
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted or fractionated
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups zucchini shredded
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- In large mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, cocoa, sweetener, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend in the the eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into a greased or parchment paper lined 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on rack for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool completely before slicing.
- Enjoy 🙂
- The chocolate chips can be left out if desired, but they give the bread a richer chocolate taste.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 10 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein.
Recipe by: Christine P, Photo Credit: DelightGlutenFree
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.