“Zucchini bread, to me, is more of a seasonal treat. My mom tends to make them more around the holidays.” Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnuts – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 ½ cups erythritol
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together the eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Set to the side.
- In another bowl, mix together the almond flour, erythritol, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger. Set to the side.
- Using a cheesecloth or paper towel, take the zucchini and squeeze out the excess water.
- Then, whisk the zucchini into the bowl with the eggs.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the egg mixture using a hand mixer until fully blended.
- Lightly spray a 9×5 loaf pan, and spoon in the zucchini bread mixture.
- Then, spoon in the chopped walnuts on top of the zucchini bread.
- Press walnuts into the batter using a spatula.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes at 350°F or until the walnuts on top look browned.
Per Serving: 200 calories; 18.8 g fat; 2.6 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Loren K. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.