“A super easy Nutella truffles recipe! These sugar-free, gluten-free, & low carb chocolate truffles taste like Nutella & have a crunchy hazelnut coating.” Low Carb Chocolate Nutella Truffles – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar-free “Nutella” spread (or regular Nutella if not sugar-free, or any chocolate hazelnut spread of your choice)*
- 1/2 cup Sugar-free dark chocolate chips (or other chocolate chips of choice)
- 1/3 cup Powdered erythritol
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)**
- 1/2 cup Hazelnuts (chopped very finely)***
- Combine all ingredients, except chopped hazelnuts, in a medium saucepan.
- Melt over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 60-90 minutes, until partially set.
- Stir, then continue to refrigerate until firm (about 1-2 hours).
- Use a small cookie or melon scoop to spoon round chunks of the batter and form into 1- to 1.25-in (2.5-3 cm) balls (use cold hands and only your finger tips to avoid melting).
- Roll and press each ball into chopped hazelnuts to coat all sides.
- Keep refrigerated until right before serving to keep truffles firm.
- Enjoy 🙂
Per Serving: 78 calories; 7.5 g fat; 1.8 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein.
Recipe by: Christine P, Photo Credit: Mi.Ti.
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.