Keto Blue-Cheese Dressing
“Wonderfully creamy. So versatile. Enjoy this tangy keto sauce on salads, meat, or chicken. And it works as a super tasty dip for veggies. Can you say winning?” Keto Blue-Cheese Dressing – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 5 oz. blue cheese
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- heavy whipping cream or water (optional)
- Place the cheese into a small bowl and use a fork to break it up into coarse chunks.
- Add yoghurt and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Let sit for a few minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Dilute with water or heavy cream if needed.
- This dressing keeps for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 375 calories; 36 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.