“Want a quick low carb snack? It only takes two minutes to whip up a gluten free low carb chocolate mug cake from scratch. So give it a try!” Low Carb Chocolate Mug Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops stevia liquid extract see note
- 10 drops monk fruit extract see note
- 1 tablespoon sugar free chocolate chips optional
- sugar free whipped cream optional
- In coffee mug or ramekin, mix together coconut flour and cocoa powder.
- Stir in egg, almond milk, avocado oil, vanilla extract, and sweetener(s) until well combined.
- Add in a few chocolate chips if desired.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Top with optional sugar free whipped cream and chocolate chips if using.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Concentrated sweetener drops can be replaced with 1 tablespoon of your favorite bulk sweetener like Swerve or Splenda.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 22 g fat; 12 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein.
Recipe by: Christine P, Photo Credit: Barbara Neveu
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.