“A low carb, keto blueberry cream cheese muffins recipe that’s more like mini cheesecakes. It’s a great keto friendly snack!” Keto Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sweetener I used liquid sucralose
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum optional
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Beat softened cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add sweetener, xanthan gum, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat with mixer until well blended.
- Fold in blueberries and almonds.
- Spoon into 12 muffin molds lined with the papers.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 min.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Using room temperature cream cheese allows for a smooth cream cheese mixture.
- The following can be added in place of the blueberries: sugar-free chocolate chips, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, nuts.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 14 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: across
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.