“Breakfast, afternoon snack, it even stacks enough protein to be a post workout meal – it can be anything you want.” Keto Chocolate Donuts – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- ½ cup almond meal
- 3 large eggs, separated
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup Splenda
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 scoops 100% Casein Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Whip egg whites until they have stiff peaks (this is the most important part, and will ensure you get a great fluffy consistency.)
- Combine the egg yolks, Splenda, vanilla, and butter in a separate bowl then whisk until well mixed.
- Combine almond meal, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and cocoa powder in a third mixing bowl.
- Gently (really gently) fold the wet ingredients into the whipped egg whites.
- Slowly add the bowl of mixed dry ingredients to the wet mixture while continuing to mix.
- Fill the donut pan ¾ of the way full on each mold.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- In separate bowl, combine casein powder and heavy cream until it is thick and forms the icing.
- Pour the icing over the donuts when they have cooled down a bit.
- Enjoy 🙂
Per Serving: 143 calories; 9.2 g fat; 3.6 g carbohydrates; 10.5 g protein; 64 mg cholesterol; 190 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Steven C., Photo Credit: Elena Veselova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.