“Here’s a great low carb gluten free peanut butter blossoms recipe. These peanut butter cookies with chocolate centers are always a hit.” Keto Peanut Butter Blossoms – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup Sukrin Gold packed, or other low carb brown sugar replacement
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold Fiber Syrup or another tablespoon of Sukrin Gold
- 1/2 cup natural sugar free peanut butter or use sunbutter for nut allergy
- 1/2 cup peanut flour sesame flour for nut allergy
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt if using unsalted peanut butter
- 24 low carb molded chocolate kiss drops a few chocolate chips also work
- low carb sweetener optional
- In medium bowl, mix the Sukrin Gold and peanut butter until well blended.
- Stir in the egg until incorporated into the mixture.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until uniform dough forms.
- Roll dough into balls and roll in granulated sweetener if desired.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Press each cookie ball down to about 1/2-inch thickness.
- Bake at 350°F oven until cookies are set, about 7-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool 5-10 minutes, then press a chocolate kiss on top of each warm cookie.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- If you are unable to find peanut flour, an unsweetened peanut powder that’s been defatted (fat reduced) might work. However, I haven’t tested this but reduced fat peanut powder is very close to peanut flour.
Per Serving: 66 calories; 5.3 g fat; 2.5 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein.
Recipe by: David R., Photo Credit: Vezzani Photography
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.