Low Carb Cream of Chicken Soup with Bacon that’s not just warm and comforting — it’s 100% low-carb and won’t kick you out of ketosis. Low Carb Cream of Chicken Soup with Bacon – You must try this recipe.
This Low Carb Cream of Chicken Soup with Bacon recipe is loaded with incredible flavor! The perfect fall and winter comfort food prepared with bacon and chicken. Low carb and Keto approved, too!
Hearty enough to be served as a main course, this satisfying low carb soup is sure to warm you up on a chilly day.
Add this recipe to your list of quick and easy keto recipes or double your batch and freeze what you don’t eat for a satisfying snack on super busy days.
If you like this, you can try similar recipes:
- One-Pot Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli
- Easy Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Keto & Paleo Beef Bourguignon
- Asparagus Spinach Artichoke Casserole
- Keto Zucchini Chicken Alfredo
- Low Carb Italian Chicken Cacciatore
- Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas
- Low Carb Gluten Free Chicken Milanese
- Chicken with Ginger Pesto
- Low Carb Caprese Hasselback Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
- Indian Keto Chicken Korma
- Keto Chicken and Kale Stew
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other keto / low-carb recipes as well!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.