Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup
Using the Instant Pot® ensures a quick comforting soup that can be ready in no time. Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup is a Fall “Comfort Food” soup if ever there was one! Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup – You must try this recipe.
This Keto Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup is packed full of fall flavors!
Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup is an easy pressure cooker soup recipe loaded with vegetables and smoked sausage.
This pressure cooker Cabbage Sausage Soup recipe is one of my family’s favorites!
If you like this, you can try similar recipes:
- One-Pot Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli
- Easy Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Keto & Paleo Beef Bourguignon
- Keto Cream of Chicken Soup with Bacon
- Asparagus Spinach Artichoke Casserole
- Keto Zucchini Chicken Alfredo
- Low Carb Italian Chicken Cacciatore
- Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas
- Low Carb Gluten Free Chicken Milanese
- Chicken with Ginger Pesto
- Low Carb Caprese Hasselback Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
- Indian Keto Chicken Korma
- Keto Chicken and Kale Stew
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other keto / low-carb recipes as well!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.