“This keto kentucky butter cake will be the new obsession of your household, guaranteed! ” Keto Kentucky Butter Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2.5 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Egg White Protein
- 1 Tbs Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Salted Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Swerve (I used the granular version)
- 7 large eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Water
- First, start by combining the softened butter and Swerve sweetener together with a mixer until it is well combined.
- Next, add the wet ingredients to the butter mixture.
- Finally, add the remaining dry ingredients to the butter mixture and stir.
- The batter will come out somewhat thick and spreadable. This is perfect!
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and then dust completely with coconut flour.
- Be sure to cover the bundt pan completely to avoid sticking.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for about 45 to 50 minutes until it’s golden brown.
- Do the toothpick test meaning place a toothpick in the cake and if it comes out clean, it’s done.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 173 calories; 16.5 g fat; 3.6 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: rainbow33
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.