Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
“Need a simple ground beef casserole to feed your family or friends? They will love this easy low-carb bacon cheeseburger casserole.” Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound bacon, cut into small pieces
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef with garlic and onion powder until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Spread beef onto the bottom of a 9×13-inch casserole pan. Stir in bacon pieces.
- Whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until well combined. Stir in 8 ounces Cheddar cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over the beef and bacon. Top with the remaining 4 ounces cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, 30 to 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 457 calories; 36.9 g fat; 1.6 g carbohydrates; 28.7 g protein; 241 mg cholesterol; 656 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Alexis Redden, Photo Credit: Alice B. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.